Google
 

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Me Me Me Me Me

You know it is going to be a long day when you wake up and it takes you forever to get up and get your ass out of the house. this is what my mornings are like now. i usually get to sleep now about 2 and wake up at 7. I then hit the snooze button until i realize that if i do not leave asap I will violate my schools new professionalism policy for about the thousandth time and get a sharp speakin too by one of our administrators. I then sit in class all day wondering how long until the class is over, unable to pay attention for more than 1 minute without drifting off in what i call agony, an agony that is based in fatigue. Agony that wonders why I am so sleepy and why i can not stay awake. this agony is then replaced with anxiety and fear as i realize that i have not studied yet for my pediatrics course which I am almost 2 weeks into. The fear forces me to pay attention to the droning on the prof is doing about congenital cardiac abnormalities. I know cardiology is only blood goes in blood goes out, but i have never had a good grasp on it so why should i start now. I then shoot home from school to my house where i sit in a near stupor for the rest of the day trying to write a paper in ethics that i have been trying to write for about a week and only was able to put a word on paper yesterday for the first time. Is it ethical to plagiarize an ethics paper? I finally have that all done only to be so drained of words (oh the ranting was prolific) that i am unable to come up with a suitable ending and so the ranting continues and i am thinking of ending the paper with the sentence "So what do you think of all that LUH!". Now i am teasing myself by watching the first few minutes of a hockey game (actually a playoff season) that I will never have time to watch and I will miss (for a second straight year) while i get ready to go study pediatrics so i do not have to do it again in the summer.

This is my life and I wouldn't change a thing.

AK

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home