Google
 

Monday, April 09, 2007

First 5k

Bang. its about time. Too long inside for me. man this is great, 5 feet and I regret nothing. why i didnt do this all winter i will never know. watch out buddy, sell you misery somewhere else. no wind, nice cool air, fuck i missed this. should slow it down a bit, don't want this to me my last time out. NOFX then Faith No More, then Strung Out, some more Hoobastank. 10 minutes, still feeling good, no cars on the road, no vagabonds wandering my neighborhood tonight. just me my brain and the road. 12 minutes for the lap, not too bad, but should slow it down some more. too fast for this early in the year. wish i had a dog with me. 3K and still going strong. damn my lungs are hurting. gotta get more cardio. man my legs are burning, fucking chafing. I have no idea how fat people do this, the chafing is insane. now my neck hurts. knee is starting to feel a bit fatigued. 4K and still going strong, taking the last turn, straight home now. speed up to finish strong, a few strides to make it to the house, awesome, inside, shoes off, hello Jack.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job! Shannon wants to see more of Uncle Aaron's races :)

April 11, 2007 8:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home