Google
 

Monday, February 26, 2007

Long time

IT has been a long while since i wrote anything substantial here. and by the way this is starting this is not going to fix that. Where has the Sneakydog been? Home mostly. we had 70 cm of snow this week so i have been kept busy shovelling and then recovering from shoveling. Plus I had a final exam on Monday and the new course (2 weeks long) started on Tuesday and now i am halfway through that trying to get things organized. Gotta love medical school. I then have another course that starts the day after this one ends (next tuesday) and that is a 3 week MSK course which i am not looking forward to. I would love to give a big rant today but lately i just have not had the ability to rant. why? cause i am worn the ef out. you need energy to rant like a pro.

I did however pick up another bug today in the hospital. One of the benefits of working there all the time is that you can pick up the most lovely stomach bugs all the time. there is a big outbreak of Norwalk virus in the two main hospitals. visitors are restricted and there is a lot of media coverage. I think this is what i picked up today or maybe something a little weaker as i have not pumped ship yet today. I just need to get my strength back so i can continue my fight and make it to mid-term break. late march cant come fast enough.

AK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home