Google
 

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Who decides what is normal

who decides what is normal? not me that is for sure. I spent the night celebrating birthdays and studying. I guess that is normal. My music for the night was a mix of faith no more and the best of Beethoven. is that normal? I was wondering why my FNM was sounding abnormal and badly recorded and i was getting upset that there was something wrong with it. then i realized that i had turned the bass off on my subwoofer. idiot. i guess that is normal.

Is normal fitting in? I look around myself all the time everywhere that I am to see what is normal. I group everyone and everything i see into groups of normal and not normal. My groups are abnormal for one thing. They are mostly based on the situation that i am in at that time. Is it normal for this man to be sitting in the Obstetrics blood collection all by himself? Normal? hmmm. why are there more beds in the hospital hallways than in actual rooms. all of them with signs on them stating when they are to be fixed. dude thats messed up.

most people and things are abnormal and thus normal.

AK

quote of the day: It's only funny until someone gets hurt, then it's just hilarious - Mike Patton

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll tell ye what 'normal' is....it's overrated, that's what it is.

March 03, 2007 10:15 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home