Google
 

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Shapenrouten GONE WILD!

Just when i thought the Shapenrouten phenomenon had gone cold, i find out it has gone wild. Since i posted this post on Shapenrouten ( a word i still do not know the definition of) my site has become inundated with hits from the Netherlands. So first I want to give a big shout out to my Dutch friends. HOLLA! and thanks for reading.

now if you follow the Shapenrouten link that i posted before the site has changed color and changed language. it no longer is in Spanish but now appears to be in Dutch. many of the pictures have Spanish subtitles and many of the links go to Spanish sites so it leads me to think that Shapenrouten has gone international. Plus the lettering on the page does this freaking growth thing so that the font at the start is small and the end is ridiculously large. but the links are still there. The links on the page alone go a few layers deep into the underground Shapenrouten world. From all the pictures on the site it looks like it is quite the hobby (please don't be offended if it is not a hobby, I don't speak Dutch). i have followed the links and there is no English to be found, and being the ignorant North American that I am, i do not speak any other language besides English.

So what is Shapenrouten? Is it a fad? or is it truly a world movement to follow the ancient paths of sheep from years before us. I am thinking of marketing this. I will make T-shirts that say "Do you Shapenrouten?" or my favorite "Got Shapenrouten", or "Shapenrouten Happens". it is limitless. anyways the pictures on these sites are actually nice and you get to see a lot of rural parts of some country and the people that live there. plus it appears that someone spent a lot of time gathering info on Shapenrouten for other shapenrouteners to view. So if you are the person in charge of the Shapenrouten site, please drop me a line (comment) and let me know what Shapenrouten is and anything else you want to add about why people do it (if it can be done).

AK

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger schapenrouten said...

I'll explain to you later...! CD

April 25, 2007 6:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home