Google
 

Friday, January 26, 2007

The Day is Dark Indeed

What an ominous day. I am sitting here on edge all day. why? is it because i have my OSCE clinical evaluations in the morning, somewhat yes. but mostly it is due to the abstract forecasts we have received about this monster winter storm that is approaching my little island. I have heard everything from 5 cm and rain to 35 cm and blizzard. No one has the stones to take a stand on this one. must be all erratic and shit in its movements. guess thats why you went to college and studied the weather. anyways i have been sitting on edge all day cause there is talk that the storm will cancel my OCSE tomorrow. and if this happens it will not be rescheduled for a long time. couple of weeks. I have spent a lot of time studying and i do not want to have to wait to do these damn OSCE exams again. I go to the window every time i see it to look to see if it has started yet. It is a long calm day today.

However, i just got back from picking Kristi up from school and it was nice then. I went into Tim's for a coffee, when i got out it was a blizzard. WTF? nothing moves like the weather here on the island.

I am gone back to practicing my respiratory Physical exams on my wife. Good to have your own built in patient at home. now if i could teach her to do the Histories i would be set.

AK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home