Google
 

Thursday, October 04, 2007

No time

hey all, sorry it has been so long but i am very busy. cant seem to find time to do daily stuff let alone be creative and write something here. Things are going well and I am learning a lot. I have a very sore knee so I have not been running much for the past month. ran tonight and it showed, (puff puff!!) I plan on running the turkey 10k next weekend. it was the seasons final race (10k at thanksgiving) but since the C2C has now been scheduled the weekend after it, it is no longer. I am volunteering for the C2C but 20k uphill, you gotta be kidding me. my knees would never make it. I will be the jealous guy on the water station at 10K. I hope to run the Turkey next weekend but I just don't feel good about my Right knee. inflamed. doing more damage by running. I will see how the next week goes and make my decision at game time.
take care
Aaron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home