Google
 

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Canada Day

My Canada day went pretty well. I had a relaxing weekend with my family and took in some fireworks. I just have one story to tell.

It happened the on the night of the fireworks. in addition to formal fireworks there are many people who choose to set off their own appendage destroying fireworks with their families. I don't know, I guess they think it is fun to blow things up in front of their children. anyways, where I was was far from any real medical attention. While I was listening to the random explosions, and the blood curdling screams of the young children standing most likely too close for comfort that followed them, I was reminded that I maybe the only medical attention for miles for these people if one got hurt. Is it strange that the only thought that went through my head was - God please let their be another doctor staying near by.

Does this make me a bad person?

Aaron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home