Google
 

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I Have Been Shappenrooted

First let me apologize to the Dutch. Not the entire Dutch people but the kind ones that frequented my site. I dont think i have ever appologized to an entire nation before, well at least not since that incident with the French. anyways...The Dutch were kind enough to place me on their site. They even posted a cool explanation (IN ENGLISH) for all of us non-shapenrouteners. I was busy with school and never got the chance to post a link to their network. Although i did post it many times in my blogs. Anyways, to the Dutch readers - Het spijt me. now i am sorry (Het spijt me)if that is not correct and i accidentally offended someones mother but - Ik spreek geen Nederlands. ok enough with the bad attempts at speaking Dutch.

anyways, good luck with your travels this year in Spain and every other country as it does sound like a great way to spend a few weeks. for those of you that missed the English explanation, Shapenrouten is following the ancient (or not so ancient) paths created when farmers used to migrate their sheep from colder climates to warmer climates or was that the other way around? I think it was as they brought the wool to the oclder climates to sell. anyways they made these long winding paths that people follow and camp on as they all lead somewhere and wind through the country side through rural areas. Good luck and don't forget your satphone and GPS. oh and by the way we are Canadian, well Newfoundlanders to be more specific, we are only Canadians when we have to pay taxes to the Canadian Govt.

AK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home