Google
 

Friday, December 29, 2006

Alan Iverson Hates Feet

Well he does. have you ever owned a pair of his shoes. Man i had 2 pairs and 4 sprained ankles before i wised up. The dood hates feet and he shows it with his badly designed crappy basketball shoes. I am strictly an Adidas man now. I have Adidas everything as i find they dont suck. pretty simple philosophy. i just bought a pair online not 10 mins ago (Shhh dont tell my wife) as they were 75% off. anyways. enough about shoes.

Christmas has come and gone and i had a great Christmas. I got a ton of stuff (some of which i might actually have a use for) and i ate a lot of good food. the best part is that i am feeling rested. actually rested. I have slacked off of all the work i was supposed to get done over this break but i am rested. it is still all waiting for me but being rested i have plenty of energy to lie to myself over and over so that i do not think about it and get stressed. gee that was easy.


I start school in 5 days. then it goes full tilt until june i do believe. hopefully i am wrong. hopefully the tank is full enough to make it that long.

AK

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sir, have a shoe problem. I'm getting ready to stage an intervention.
Joe

January 01, 2007 4:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home